Acceptable Use Policy
Acceptable Use Policy
This Acceptable Use Policy (this “Policy”) describes prohibited uses of the web services offered by We Love Hosting and its affiliates (the “Services”). The examples described in this Policy are not exhaustive. We may modify this Policy at any time by posting a revised version with an appropriate date of said revision. By using the Services you agree to the latest version of this Policy. If you violate the Policy or authorize or help others to do so, we may suspend or terminate your use of the Services.
Illegal, Harmful, or Offensive Use of Content
You may not use, encourage, promote, facilitate or instruct others to use the Services for any illegal, harmful, fraudulent, infringing or offensive use, or to transmit, store, display, distribute or otherwise make available content that is illegal, harmful, fraudulent, infringing or offensive. Such prohibited activities include:
- Any activities that are illegal, that violate the rights of others, or that may be harmful to others, our operations or reputation.
- Activities disseminating, promoting or facilitating child pornography.
- Offering or disseminating fraudulent goods, services, schemes, or promotions (make-money-fast schemes, Ponzi and pyramid schemes).
- Phishing or any other activity designed to fool viewers into submitting their personal information.
Security Violations, Abuse
You may not use the Service to violate security or integrity of any network, computer or communications system, software application, or a network or computing device (each, a “System”). Prohibited activities include:
- Accessing or using any System (including third-party Systems) without permission, including probing, scanning or penetration testing of a System or it’s authentication measures.
- Intercepting or monitoring of data or traffic on a System or in-between Systems without permission.
- Forging TCP-IP packet headers, e-mail headers or any part of a message (over any protocol) describing its origin or route. Legitimate use of aliases is not prohibited.
- Monitoring or crawling of a System that impairs or disrupts the System being monitored or crawled.
- Facilitating, and taking part in Denial of Service (DoS) attacks.
- Interfering with the proper functioning of any System, including any e-mail bombing or any other flooding techniques.
- Hosting open proxies, open mail relays or open recursive domain name resolvers.
- Using manual or electronic means to avoid any use limitations placed on a System.
VPS Hosting, Shared Hosting
You may not use the VPS Hosting and Shared Hosting Services in any way that affects other customers on these Services, such as using the full extent of its CPU and/or Memory resources for an extended period or saturating network throughput. Additionally, the below actions are prohibited:
- Cryptocurrency mining.